Sorry guys for not updating.
As you all know, I AM VERY VERY BUSY...
I think i'm a bit obsessed with being busy... Melissa, take note of the announcements is SA or the chapel okay? cos i think they gonna show the video to the concert, More To This Life. Must see my very very cute pictures in the presentation. Hahahaha but actually i think it's too small to be seen clearly.
Oh i like dancing, but i'm gonna back out from dancesport i guess, i'm too tired and worn out to dance another event or elective anymore. I will just stick with the rehearsals i have and perfect my steps. oh yah, i'm thinking of inviting the rest of the 2B girls (our clique) as well.
Then i'm very very sorry, tomorrow (or today) i cant meet with you all to do homework, we have another round of street evangelism after the one we just had hours ago. Anyway it's at bukit batok so yuejia can still wait for me and go bb together. yeah!
Oh then these few days are terrible, it's either i go crazy and too high cos i'm too tired after dance, or i will just suddenly feel very down when i'm alone or sian diao or something. And the most horrible thing is i cant wake up in the morning, so in the end i'm late for the whole week exp for tues and thurs. AND i keep dozing off during lessons. Someone save me, God will save me.
Oh then i'm free on this tues form 1 pm to 5 pm so mel, u wanna do homework at the church together again? Meet directly there la, i had phobia of seeing so many SA students. I think i can understand how u felt when u came hwachong. And pls bring Tuesdays with Morrie, I wanna read. Although i have no time to read.. really.
gotta go and sleep le... good nites =)