okie.. since both wq and zy dun have blog so they blog here!!
zy's:
1. My English name is Jasmine, my parents gave me this name, I think it doesn’t suit me, but I’m lazy to change, ya, so I started using it when I was working. but pls call me by my Chinese name.
2. I like to sing Alan Luo’s songs in the toilet. I don’t noe why. I especially like to sing Shake it Ma Ma and jing1 wu3 men2. I sing mostly catchy songs in the toilet. Melissa may be pleased to know I kept singing Lee Hom’s W-H-Y in the toilet for a period of time, lol.
3. I am forgetful to the extent that even when my towel is hung around my neck, I can go around the hse asking "DID YOU TAKE MY TOWEL?"
4. I hate hair. There was a period of time when I helped my Mum mop the entire hse and after 1 week, I proclaimed that I’m going to stop doing that cos I can’t stand seeing hair around the house, esp when they get wet when being mopped up.
5. I like to bite and kick when I’m sleeping. I bite my teeth, the wood or my bolster and kick my sister.
6. I have a friend, her name is Wenqiang.
wq's:
1. all my pens, pencils and highlighters in my pencilbox must have the "writable" end pointing towards the left
2. I'm actually doing this.... 'cause usu i ignore such things
3. I like to act/lie... 'cause very guo4 yin3 somehow... nothing to do just lie a bit here and there...
i LOVE to act innocent too... but then i'm quite innocent mah hor... die lar... habitual liar...
4. I love buying stationary and groceries. But i dun like to shop for clothes. and i like to buy in bulk one... 'cause cheaper mah... like my staples, still got 1 whole big box at home... i have lots of erasers too
5. I'm scared of cockroaches and dark quiet places. but then my reaction not tt great not like some ppl
6. I love to swim, but then i really dun like to get wet leh... so usu too lazy to go and swim...
okie.. tt's it.. see the similarity b/w me and zy? we both mention wq.. =)