Despite being in total shock that my lab report was due on tues, then having to pia my lab report for the next day, I’m still very glad to be able to go down and meet you all. K-ing was fun! That’s not a bad place right, free flow of drinks and nice tidbits. Perfect place for gluttons like me =) Too bad, they cancelled our songs a bit too early and I still feel like singing more! Let’s go K again.
For those who are not there with us till the night, mel, fio and me went over to The Central for dinner afterwards. Once again, we sat at the nice cushioned seat by the window. Clarke Quay is forever so nice~ then we tok cok.
It’s so amazing to see that Fiona is like a perfect reflection of me just months ago. Haha. Just wanna say that even though there are a lot of things that we do not wish to let go, we still have to move on. Memories can be daunting, as they say, what else can compete with memories? But maybe years down the road, these memories will transform into something else. Images and memories remain, but it will be something that we will be smiling at and not crying over. Just like our rv and jc days. As we look back now, we would think of how simple and wonderful it was. But as I look back into my past diary entries and blog entries, I do feel hurt and depressed at times. That’s because we always take the most beautiful things with us, things like u all, my classmates =). Unhappy things are meant to be discarded, and will eventually be discarded. Workload, Stress, Depression are just temporal, only happiness and joy can be eternal =)
I dunno about u all, but I think I shall just chose to take the happiest moments with me into the future. Then we can learn to forgive and forget!
Okay enough said, I shall go back to mugging le. Have been slacking too much and my modules are tough man! Just pray that God will look after everything and take charge…
Miss you all ~
PS: quoting from Fiona “you all are the best present I have from rv” and let’s go watch PS. I love you!